Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

For Starters

Here is me July, 2010. As the last few years have been this year also seems to be another of learning a lot about myself and the ways of the world, accomplished through a lot of turmoil and hardship. And although I forsee another year or so of similar circumstances, I am confident that the positive steps I am taking for my future will soon pay off. Nevertheless, I try to enjoy every day and enjoy experiencing as much as I can, trying new things, and meeting new people. As I start this blog, I kind of think eventually this may turn into like an autobiography or something, but maybe some of you out there will enjoy reading my ramblings and possibly get some enjoyment or gain some knowledge through some of the things I will be posting. I have many hobbies and am interested in a wide range of topics and studies, so I will probably be posting about everything from partying to gardening to astrophysics. Yeah I am one of the coolest nerds ur gonna meet haha :-). Really though maybe this will be my chance to gather all of my thoughts and share some of my opinions with the rest of the world. I am starting a youtube channel for informational and other videos as well along with this blog. Thats it for now I don't know if this is the kinda stuff your supposed to blog or not but hey its my blog I'll do what I want lol. Feel free to subscribe or message me or whatever here are a couple of my links.

Facebook --------- www.Facebook.com/MemphisP123




No comments:

Post a Comment