Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Western Governors University


I am currently attending this online university and am now over half-way through my Bachelor of Information Technology Degree. It is a great way to learn if you move around a lot or don't have the means to get back and forth to school every day. They send you all of your books in the mail and give you online to all kinds of online resources to study. Of course you must do well motivating yourself to study. Not pushing this particular school or anything, but just letting you know that getting your degree online is now a very reasonable option. The tuition is less than $3,000 a term which includes everything, and the financial aid department can definitely help you get student loans. I have moved several times in the last few years or been without transportation so this was definitely a good choice for me. Along with the fact that I like to learn and interpret things in my own way and on my own schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment