Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good Things Come in Pairs

Ok so I feel bad about it now but my wallet went missing a couple months ago and I came to the assumption after much searching that my step-mother (evil?) must hate me and have taken it/trashed it for whatever reason. At the time I lived with my dad and her. Well Friday I go to the bank here in Atoka and the lady says "oh your wallet is at our millington branch." I don't know but however it happened I'm just glad it turned up. Sorry step-mother :-). Then I find out that a neighborhood kid had found my phone I lost the other day out front and picked it up. So I got my phone back. Awesome. Now that good things are happening I'm thinkin it might be about time for an end of summer vacation of some sorts. My usual vacation route is to Atlanta to see my mom and grandparents, and then down to Jacksonville, Florida where my aunt and some of my old buddies are. I lived there for 2 years as a teenager. But I'm thinking somethin different this time. Six Flags? Spring river? Only time will tell. But I do love the beach. Ok adios.


P.S. - My good friend Jennie came and hung out last nite, this is her in the pics. Along with my buddy Tyler on the right.

1 comment:

  1. I just have one comment, it's about the picture. Specificallllly the one with a certain ex of mine. EW.

    ReplyDelete