Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9/1/2010

Yesterday went much better than planned. Good day and good night. But now I have lost my phone which sucks. Yay for facebook its still easy to get a hold of people. I don't know what yet but today I have this feeling that some good things are about to start happenin for me. Things always seem to work out good when I put some effort into it so I think I am going to come up with a business plan or something and try to make it work. I have been trying for a couple months now to find a real job and It just aint workin. Damned economy. Maybe after I graduate, but for now I need some CASH! But don't we all??? It could be a lot worse I guess. My mom called yesterday It was good to hear from her and on that note I am going to upload a picture of me and her from a couple years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I'm Tiffany's mother.
    I'm also out of work and looking. Good luck to you in your job search.
    your blog looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks. I need to learn how to customize the look of my page but I'll figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete